Norfolk Oak is a rapidly growing company that is always looking out for talented fresh-thinkers to join our friendly team. If you would like to apply for a job, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Please ensure that you have read the job description below, and meet the criteria we require before applying.
Norfolk Oak is a rapidly growing company that is always looking out for talented fresh thinkers to join our friendly team. Using the highest quality materials, we manufacture beautiful tailor made hardwood worktops, kitchens and pieces of furniture.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to work in our small, friendly office team.
Your role at Norfolk Oak will involve:
- Assisting our customers both on the phone and via email
- Processing customer orders and drawing up CAD diagrams where required
- Preparing working documentation to aid manufacture within our workshop
- Greeting customers who visit to see our showroom
- Liaising with our workshop team to bring orders into production and monitor to completion
The position is full time, and working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm. Due to our location in rural North Norfolk a full driving licence is essential.
Full training will be given to the right applicant.
- Be dynamic, eager to learn and work as part of an energetic and outgoing team
- A strong knowledge of Word and Excel would be useful
- Possess good analytical and mathematical skills and be a clear thinker
- Be accurate and have an eye for detail
- Be polite, confident on the phone and possess excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to prioritize your workload to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Be educated to A-Level standard
Please ensure that you have read the job description and meet the criteria before applying.