Norfolk Oak finishing oil
- Nourishes and enhances the colour of wood.
- Ideal for surfaces requiring a hard wearing and water resistant finish.
- Water, heat, alcohol and food acid resistant.
- Matt, satin or gloss finish depending upon the number of coats applied.
- Suitable for all types of bare wood.
- Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
Shake well before use. Apply a coat of Norfolk Oak Finishing Oil with a lint-free cotton cloth. Allow the oil to penetrate for up to 10 minutes and then wipe off all the excess with a clean lint-free cloth, before the surface dries enough to become sticky. Allow to dry in-between coats and apply further coats according to our oiling instructions. The more coats applied the higher the sheen and the more durable the finish will be.
Store Norfolk Oak Finishing Oil above 5°C. Always replace the lid otherwise the Oil can deteriorate. Oily cloths can self-combust. Do not leave impregnated cloths in bundles. Before discarding lay them flat outside to avoid a fire hazard. If the excess if not removed and the surface becomes sticky, wipe with white spirit to remove the sticky film and allow to dry before continuing.
Health and Safety
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
- Contains cobalt compound and methylethylketoxime.
- May produce an allergic reaction.
This product should be used in accordance with Norfolk Oak Oiling instructions. Recommendations are for guidance only since conditions of use are completely beyond our control. For technical or practical information on this please contact us.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Surfaces may be cleaned using a damp cloth and spills should be wiped up immediate. For stubborn stains a mild detergent can be used. Surfaces need to be re-oiled once a year or more depending of usage.